FOOD & DINING
Executive Chef Scott Megill cooks with a focus on local, seasonal, and farm to table ideals. He believes in “nose to tail,” as well as “seed to sprout,” meaning he wants to utilize everything that he can because there is flavor in everything and also has a great respect for the people growing and raising the food we eat.
DINNERS WITH GRACE
Each season brings new flavors to savor. Enjoy our a dinner for your group of 6 – 10 people in the speakeasy wine cellar at the Inn at Grace Winery.
Chef Scott Megill designs a seasonal 5 course farm to table menu that is paired with the boutique wines from our estate winery. Dinner is served at 7pm
Dates are filling up fast.
Email Events@Gracewinery.com to book your reservation.
$95 per person plus tax and gratuity.
A good night sleep is not complete without a delicious breakfast to follow. Every morning our guests are treated to a menu of tasty treats to get the day started. Several options are included in your stay with the option to order from our a la cart menu.
WEEKENDS LIGHT FARE
Lunch options and light fare including our local cheeseboard, housemade hummus and daily chef specials are available Saturdays & Sundays in our tasting room from 12-3pm.
Good wine should be accompanied by good food. We offer a number of small appetizers to be enjoyed while sampling our wines or beer in the tasting room.
MEET THE CHEF
STRAWBERRY GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA
A somewhat sweet, mostly savory, all delicious appetizer or even dessert.
- Heat vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Simmer until reduced by about half, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Prepare a grill for high heat. Place bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine strawberries and thyme in a small bowl and set aside.
- Grill bread on the preheated grill until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted bread. Add black pepper, salt, and reduced vinegar to the strawberry mixture. Spoon over the goat cheese topped bruschetta. Garnish with additional thyme.