Tasting Room Hours
Wine Bar Policies
- Please no outside food
- Reservations required, all outdoor tables are first-come, first-serve.
- The Inn at Grace Winery is legally obligated to refuse service to anyone who is visibly intoxicated
- All reservations have a max 90 minutes length
- Any wine bar guests must be at least 21 years old with valid identification. Any guests under the age of 21, will be asked to leave. This does mean no babies, toddlers, children, or teenagers.
- Always check our clander for different hours or change in locations due to private events hosted on the farm.
- Pets are welcomed but must remain on a leash at all times
- Guests are welcome to bring their own chairs and blankets for lawn seating. Please note, there is no food service on the lawn.
- Inn at Grace Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by our policies and will be asked to leave the property immediately — decisions made by the Inn at Grace Winery staff are final and the management is in full support of enforcing these policies
Grace Wine Club
We invite you to join the Grace Wine Club
and experience small batch, estate grown wines and exciting club benefits.
15% savings on all wine bottles, tours, tastings and merchandise
Discounts on event tickets and guest stays
Access to new releases
Newsletters with tasting notes, pairing suggestions, and winery happenings
$60/quarter (plus tax, shipping, and delivery)
Harvest: September Crush: December Budbreak: April Verasion: June
Wine Club is a one-year commitment.
You must be at least 21 years old to join the Wine Club.
Wine must be delivered to an address where someone over 21 is present to sign for the wine.
Credit cards are automatically charged at the beginning of each quarter.
Membership may begin anytime throughout the year with the upcoming quarter as the 1st shipment or pick-up.
Wine will be held for “pick-up “members for up to one month before being shipped with shipping costs applied.
Delivery only with a 15-mile radius of the winery